I was tagged over at Oh My,Lolly! To share 10 things about me. AND at least one of them, I know she’ll hate. So we’ll get that out of the way, shall we?
1. I sometimes forget to brush my teeth. Gross, I know. If I forget, I usually brush them at about 3am because it just feels too gross
2. I interrupt people when they’re talking. Not intentionally, but I just worry that the thingI want to say or want to show someone will disappear or I’ll forget it.
3. Sometimes I forget to eat all day. Then I’ll eat half a packet of timtams.
4. I use cloth nappies. Not on me, on Lola. And I’ll tell you just how easy they are to use. How you don’t really have an excuse to use disposable. BUT I won’t judge you if you do chose that.
5. I enjoy getting tattooed. I like the pain. It’s hard to describe.
6. I’m ridiculously awkward in social situations.
7. I’m constantly paranoid I have cancer. No idea why.
8. I was a tepin bowling nerd. 4th in Australia at one point.
9. I can’t understand why so many people try to validate a religion that completely degrades the value of females.
10. I pull the freak hairs out of tattoodaddy’s shoulders because they freak me out!
Now, I’m going to pass the buck to…