I like making fudge.
It’s simple, looks good and tastes good. And people are impressed by it.
- 1 packet nestle white choc melts (minus the couple you ate because you just can’t help yourself)
- 1 tin sweetened condensed milk
- zest of 2 limes
- 75g of chopped macadamia nuts
- Line two slice trays (or one big lamington tray) with baking paper. Not cheap stuff or it’s really hard to cut later on.
- Melt the chocolate. In my microwave, it take 1minute 20 – yours may differ.
- Stir lime and macadamia nuts into the chocolate.
- Add condensed milk and mix. It solidifies quickly.
- Pour into the pre-prepared trays.
- Fridge until set. A couple of hours, but preferrably overnight.
- Cut into bite size pieces.
This is very sweet, as you can imagine. Feel free to add more macadamia nuts, I’m just not a massive fan of them. Enjoy!