- 500g mince
- 2/3 capsicum finely diced or food processored
- 1/2 purple onion finely diced or food processored
- 1 carrot grated or food processored
- 1 tin diced tomatoes
- garlic to taste
- 6 mushrooms halved, then sliced
- 1 packet lasagna sheets
- 1 jar Bechamel sauce (if you make your own, feel free to do so)
- mozarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius
- Brown mince, add vegetables and garlic and cook until browned.
- Add tin of tomatoes, let simmer while you prepare the muffin tray.
- Tear pasta sheets roughly into thirds.This usually corresponds with the folds in the sheets.
- Spray muffin tray with spray oil.
- Line each muffin case with the pasta. This will take a little bit of pushing, the pasta sheet may tear, but that’s ok, use the bits you tear off to tidy it up to cover the tears.
- Place dessertspoon of mince mixture into the pasta casing.
- Add teaspoon of Bechamel sauce and spread to cover.
- Top with Mozarella cheese.
- Cook until cheese is golden brown, approx. half an hour.
This recipe makes 12 Lasagna Muffins and one lasagna pie – recipe coming soon!