- 10 Allens snakes
- 1 turkish delight bar, chopped
- 6 squares choc honeycomb, roughly crushed
- 2/3 cup small marshmallows
- 1 large packet nestle milk choc melts.
- Place all ingredients except melts in a large bowl, mix.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave proof container. In my microwave it takes 1 min 30 but I recommend doing it in 15 or 30 second intervals or you might burn your chocolate.
- Mix melted choc into the lollies. Make sure all lollies are covered.
- Pour into a small slice tray lined with baking paper and refrigerate until set.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
TIP! If you are taking the whole thing somewhere, make it in a silicone ring tin or jelly mould, press down firmly and set as above – looks stunning!
TIP! Make and cut into small pieces, divide and wrap in cellophane as a cheap and effective Easter present!