This is the easiest recipe ever.
And it’s reasonably healthy. As long as you ignore the cream.
But seriously, there’s green stuff in it!
- 4 chicken thighs
- 3 spring onion stalks
- handful bacon style pieces – I literally asked for ‘about a handful” This equates to approx 200g if you’d like to be specific
- Small container thickened cream
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Dice chicken thighs into small pieces. Because small pieces make it feel like you have more. Chuck it into the frying pan
- Put as much pasta on to cook, however you do it. Personally, I chuck it in the microwave.
- Slice the spring onions finely.
- When the chicken is browned, pop in the bacon style pieces. You may also use normal bacon rashers and dice them, but like I said – this is the easy option.
- When they bacon is a little browned, throw in the spring onions – cook for about a minute and then pour in the cream and the cheese.
- Mix around and make sure all the cheese is melted.
- Wipe your mouth, you’re salivating.
- Serve it up and enjoy.
At my house, pasta takes 20 minutes in the microwave. This meal can be prepared so that when that microwave dings, you’re ready to serve the sauce.
My kids love it and tattoodaddy loves it because it’s a chopping board, a bowl and a frying pan (he does the washing up). I love it because it looks and smells (AND TASTES!) delicious with almost no effort at all.
What’s for dinner at your house?