I liked smoked salmon, but only when it’s cooked.
This is my smoked salmon pizza.
Make as many or as few as you want, I’ll give you the ingredients for a single pizza
- 1 wholemeal wrap (We use Mission)
- 1 TBSP tomato paste.
- 2 – 3 slices smoked salmon
- 1/8th red onion – slice (Easiest to just cut up the whole onion into slices and keep whatever you don’t use for sandwiches etc)
- 1/4 avocado
- 1 cup mozarella
- small handful of rocket.
- Plop on your sauce, spread it around. Sprinkle a little bit of cheese over the base – stops it going soggy.
- Rocket goes underneath everything so it’s protected, so that goes on next.
- Tear into little strips and then spread out your smoked salmon evenly.
- Slice up your avocado into small pieces. Distribute evenly and make it look nice.
- Put on the pretty purple onion.
- Cover all your hard work with cheesy goodness. Leave a little edge around the side – about 1 cm so you don’t stick your pizza to the tray with said cheesy goodness.
- Pop in an 180 degree (celcius) oven for about 10 – 15 minutes or until golden.
I love this recipe.
I freeze it and reheat it. I give it to the kids.
I use any leftovers on wraps and it’s still friggen amazing.
You’re welcome 😉