Lately I’ve been a little unmotivated.
A little uninspired.
I’ve been focusing too much on how I feel at the moment – tired, sore, cranky, bitchy. Overwhelmed and frustrated that my plans aren’t… well, going to plan.
None of this has helped my life progress in the last 4 weeks.
Dwelling does no one good.
I made that picture to remind me to push forward constantly.
I have realised I am a very competitive person.
The ASN 10 week challenge really helped me push myself.
It gave me something to work for.
A reason to work.
And now I have to create that reason.
I have to be the motivation.
I’ve been focusing on the goals I have already reached, instead of the new goals.
To be honest, I haven’t physically written down my new goals.
And I read somewhere that goals not written down are just hopes.
So, I should probably do something about that.
Here we go:
- Drop weight to 60kg to reduce my body fat %. I am aiming at 17% body fat, which is 3% lower than I am now.
- Once at 60kg – work on building back up muscle wise.
- Deadlift 80kg.
- Run 8km.
And some personal goals:
- Get a job I enjoy that can progress into a career I love.
- Complete my Cert III in Fitness in 6 months and start my Cert IV
- Breast augmentation by Christmas
I know I will be able to run 8kms soon. I am giving myself a month to reach this goal. June 1 is a Saturday and that is the day I will do my run. If I don’t complete it beforehand.
What are your goals? I’d love to hear them!